Whether you are 1 guest or more, you get the whole Inn to yourself.
Open year round.
In the beautiful Catskills, 1 and a half hour drive from New York City. Come and stay in a lovely historic house by the river and enjoy the nature and amenities.
Accommodates up to 7 guests comfortably. Single bed and half bath on first floor, three double beds upstairs with full bath (tub/shower combination). Fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, stocked with linens & towels.
WIFI, TV, DVD & CD player. In the mornings, enjoy coffees, teas, cereals, milk & juices. In the summer, you can play badminton, and use the charcoal grill for riverside barbecues.
NOTE: We do not have air conditioning units. We have fans in every bedroom, and the mountain air cools off the day in the evenings. If you hate the humidity in summer, then perhaps a place with air conditioning is better for you.
WEEKEND RATES WEEKDAY RATES
1 guest $100 $85
2 guests $165 $150
3 guests $230 $215
4 guests $290 $275
5 guests $360 $340
6 guests $420 $400
7 guests $480 $450
CHECK-IN 3:00 pm CHECK-OUT 11:00 am
Or call 413-627-5981
for more information
- Live Music at Cabernet Frank's and Dead End Café right here in Parksville
- 20 minutes to Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center
- 10 minutes to Monticello Casino and Raceway
- 10 minutes to the Willowemoc River in Livingston Manor for the best trout fishing
- The educational New York State trout hatchery
- 1.5 mile Rail Trail in town 1/3 mile away from the Inn
- Camping, boating & swimming at Mongaup Pond and Neversink Reservoir for rowboating & fishing
- Horseback riding at Bridle Hill Farm
- Hiking & other outdoor activities
- Bike rentals at Cinder Track Bicycles
- Yoga at Just Breathe Yoga
- Catskill Art Society gallery
- Laundry King event space in Livingston Manor
- Craft beers at Roscoe Beer and the Catskill Brewery
- Spirits tastings at Prohibition Distillery
- Maple Shade Farm and Apple Pond Farm
- Wineries BashaKill and Eminence Road Farm
- Shop Morgan Outdoors, Willow & Brown, Main Street Farm, The Delightful Place, Plunk Shop, and Brandenburg Pastry
- Cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and ice fishing. Holiday Mountain is a small family mountain 15 minutes away. Belleayre and Plattekill are 1 hour away for nice downhill skiing
- Reservations can be guaranteed with a major credit card at time of booking. Your card will not be charged until the first day of your stay
- For security purposes, please do not e-mail us your credit card information. Call us at (845) 747-4123 or our cell (413) 627-5981 to secure the reservation and send you an e-mail confirmation
- Our apologies if the café is closed during your stay. We will happily suggest alternatives
- Children under 6 are free, between 6 & 12 are half price
- Well-behaved pets are welcome
- No smoking inside the Inn
- No minimum stay required
- No security deposit for stays shorter than 1 week. If longer, the security deposit is $100, promptly returned if all is well
- We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for replacement of broken items inside or outside on the grounds of the Inn, and will not charge a credit card without informing the guests of any requested damage fees
Cancellations are accepted up to 7 days prior. If less than 7 days, your card will be charged for half the rental amount agreed upon at booking , but if we can re-book the Inn there will be no charge. A no-show will be charged the full amount.