Whether you are 1 guest or more, you get the whole Inn to yourself.
Open year round.
In the beautiful Catskills, 1 and a half hour drive from New York City. Come and stay in a lovely historic house by the river and enjoy the nature and amenities.
Accommodates up to 7 guests comfortably. Single bed on first floor and three double beds upstairs. Fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, stocked with linens & towels.
WIFI, TV, DVD & CD player. In the mornings, enjoy coffees, teas, cereals, milk & juices. In the summer, you can play badminton, and use the charcoal grill for riverside barbecues.
Get 10% off at Rolling River Cafe when you stay at the Inn.
WEEKEND RATES WEEKDAY RATES
1 guest $100 $85
2 guests $165 $150
3 guests $230 $215
4 guests $290 $275
5 guests $360 $340
6 guests $420 $400
7 guests $480 $450
CHECK-IN 3:00 pm CHECK-OUT 11:00 am
- 20 minutes to Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center
- 10 minutes to Monticello Casino and Raceway
- 10 minutes to the Willowemoc River in Livingston Manor for the best trout fishing
- The educational New York State trout hatchery
- Camping, boating & swimming at Mongaup Pond and Neversink Reservoir for rowboating & fishing
- Horseback riding at Bridle Hill Farm
- Hiking & other outdoor activities
- Bike rentals at Cinder Track Bicycles
- Yoga at Just Breathe Yoga
- Catskill Art Society gallery
- Craft beers at the Catskill Brewery
- Spirits tastings at Prohibition Distillery
- Maple Shade Farm and Apple Pond Farm
- Wineries BashaKill and Eminence Road Farm
- Shop Morgan Outdoors, Willow & Brown, Main Street Farm, The Delightful Place, Plunk Shop, and Brandenburg Pastry
- Cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and ice fishing. Holiday Mountain is a small family mountain 15 minutes away. Belleayre and Plattekill are 1 hour away for nice downhill skiing
- Reservations can be guaranteed with a major credit card at time of booking. Your card will not be charged until the first day of your stay
- For security purposes, please do not e-mail us your credit card information. Call us at (845) 747-4123 or our cell (413) 627-5981 to secure the reservation and send you an e-mail confirmation
- Our apologies if the café is closed during your stay. We will happily suggest alternatives
- Children under 6 are free, between 6 & 12 are half price
- Well-behaved pets are welcome
- No smoking inside the Inn
- No minimum stay required
- No security deposit for stays shorter than 1 week. If longer, the security deposit is $100, promptly returned if all is well
- We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for replacement of broken items inside or outside on the grounds of the Inn, and will not charge a credit card without informing the guests of any requested damage fees
Cancellations are accepted up to 7 days prior. If less than 7 days, your card will be charged for half the rental amount agreed upon at booking , but if we can re-book the Inn there will be no charge. A no-show will be charged the full amount.